Free Evaluation License
Pervasync grants to you an Evaluation License to use the Pervasync Software to develop application programs and to deploy application programs developed using the Pervasync Software for trial use and evaluation purposes only. All rights to the Evaluation License will terminate after a trial period of 60 days.
This software is Copyright by Pervasync. All rights reserved. Payment of a license fee to Pervasync is required if the software is used for Commercial Purposes for longer than 60 days. For licensing fees, contact email@example.com.
The three numbers in the version are for major, minor and patch respectively. If you stay current on your annual support contract, both minor and major revisions of the software would be available free of additional charges. Without a support contract, you are entitled to free upgrades to patch revisions only. You will also receive technical support but customers with support contract are treated with higher priority. For annual support fee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New in version 7.0.2 (released 4/20/2017)
- Optimized DML order to better support referential constraints. New order: from parent to child, each table U followed by I; from child to parent, each table D.
- Fixed slow query to improve sync engine performance with large amount of sync files.
- Added MySQL config parameter: pervasync.foreign.key.checks.disabled. When set to true, foreign key checks are disabled during sync.
New in version 7.0.1 (released 5/30/2016)
- New Enhancement: Email notification now supports SSL and authentication
- New Enhancement: Added schemas and folder to SyncClient.synchronize()
- New Enhancement: Support escaped (quoted) keywords for column names
- Bug Fix: Android shared connection bug. java.lang.IllegalStateException: attempt to re-open an already-closed object
- Bug Fix: Place holder lob files were marked deleted
- Bug Fix: Row values were not logged (for debugging) with the CheckIn
- exception in certain cases.
- Bug Fix: "Property file entries must start with # or contain a = sign" error.
New in version 7.0.0 (released 7/12/2015)
- New Feature: Support Oracle Mobile Application Framework (Oracle MAF)
- New Feature: Enforce one table can only belong to one sync schema
- Bug fix: NullPointerException when accessing Pervasync Web Admin Console in Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11).
- Bug fix: NullPointerException when running Pervasync in Tomcat 8.
- Upgraded to Apache Trinidad 2.1.1.
- Bug fix: Empty files causing exception: "File exists on server but has not been processed by sync engine"
New in version 6.0.1 (released 9/6/2014)
- New Feature: Automatic client software
- New Feature: Ignore conflicts for Checkin-only
- New Feature: More robust resuming of
interrupted sync sessions
- New Feature: Suppress email notifications
for non-critical sync failures like authentication errors.
- New Feature: Performance improvements in
folder processor for checkin-only sync folders and folders that are published
- Bug fix: Sync server deadlocks when multiple
clients sync at the same time.
- Bug fix: Sync sessions might be wrongly
cleaned up when multiple clients sync at the same time.
- Bug fix: Sync fails if new folders are
created on client side
- Bug fix: Sync fails if COMPLEX mode
sub-setting query returns duplicate values
- Bug fix: File sync insert conflict caused by
files created by interrupted sync
- Bug fix: Timed out sessions might overwrite
HTTP headers of a new session which would cause the latter to fail
- Bug fix: Couldn’t switch to a new sync user
on client side
- Bug fix: MySQL sync failures for large
BLOBs: Packet for query is too large.
New in version 6.0.0 (released 1/18/2014)
- New feature: Supporting PosrgreSQL databases. Users can now use Pervasync to synchronize multiple local PosrgreSQL databases with a central PosrgreSQL database. Synchronization could be two-way, meaning writes can be done on both local and central databases. Data being synced can be defined by a sub-setting query. Change capture, conflict detection and resolution are built in to the core of the sync system.
- New Feature: Supporting synchronization of Android SQLite databases with a central PosrgreSQL database.
Release Notes for Previous Versions